Sunday, September 07, 2008

Please Pray!

Here is an email from Rob and Anne-Marie:


Ike is here and he really is a hurricane.
Trees are pulled out of the ground, water every where, animals are dying, it
is a huge storm.
We try to stay in the house but have to see the patients at the hospital. It
is dangerous to go there but we have to.
I had to put your e-mail addressess (cc instead of bcc) like this so my
parents have them too.
If internet is not working anymore than I can try to call my mother and she
can keep you posted by e-mail.

Please pray for safety!

Blessings, Rob & Anne-Marie

2 comments:

not2brightGRAM said...

We are praying that God supernaturally spares the hospital and that this event turns the hearts of the people even more toward Him giving the mission even more favor.

This and That said...

I am praying for Rob, AnnaMarie and all of the others in Haiti.