Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back in Haiti

So I am back in Haiti, it has been a while since I have updated this blog. I came back to Haiti to finish installing a sattelite antenna that I did not have the part for earlier. I will try to do short daily updates since time is limited. Yester day I went with Rob to the house of Pastor Mike to deliver supplies for the housing project, boards and 2oo sheets of roofing tin. On the way we were going up a steep hill and all the roofing tin fell out along with selifor, (the guy on the trailer) so he was bruised up and we had to reload the tin as well. We also brought a trailer load of water to Pastor Mike becuase they have no water yet after the hurricane. Hope to go to the church in Foizon today if I can find a motorcycle to rent. Please pray for the people here, especially Foizon, they have not had much rain since November and many people have lost crops. The hills look really dry. There is hunger in Foizon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: