Monday, March 16, 2009

Foizon Visit

So yesterday I went and visited Foizon, the area Annelies and I would eventually like to go and work. We visited John who many of you know just to see how he was doing. Foizon is really dry right now, drier than I have ever seen it. Please keep them in your prayers many are hungry. Johns family seems to be doing well. They where playing dominoes when we got there. There field is ready to plant as soon as the rain falls. You can see how dry it is in the first picture. I am down in PC today and we have two large teams of dentists and Doctors. We are waiting on delivery of the dental tools today so that the dentists can begin seeing patients. I would estimate we have about 200 patients waiting at this point down at the hospital. We probably have a team of 24 doctors and dentists at this point.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: